Monday, November 23, 2009

Bipolar Connections - Serendipity

Today, I read my Weekly Challenge from Manage Your Muse. As the title suggests, this is a weekly challenge distributed by Lynn Cutts of Manage Your Muse. Lynn specializes in life coaching for right-brained individuals. I find the weekly challenge a great way to reassess how I look at life.

On today's challenge, there was a link to the 30 Days of Thanks. This is simply an opportunity to blog about what we are grateful for. That seemed fitting to me due to the season of the year here in the United States and also because I think remembering the things for which we are grateful helps us to feel better about our situation.

While I was on the 30 Days of Thanks site, I saw a banner ad for Free Rice which helps develop a stronger vocabulary while providing rice for the world's hungry. That is a combination I can support! The vocabulary is challenging, too.

So today, I'd like to say I'm thankful for the serendipitous experiences that can be found on the internet. (I'm also thankful that I'm feeling better than I have in days. Yeah!)

No comments:

Post a Comment